Junior Team Tennis
About Junior Team Tennis
How does it work?
- USTA Jr. Team Tennis is designed for kids ages 8-18.
- Upon registration players are immediately placed on teams.
- Teams are preferably co-ed but can also be single gender (boys only or girls only).
Do I need to be a member of the USTA?
Yes, all players must have a current USTA membership. To sign up, go to membership.usta.com.
How much does JTT cost?
The cost to join the team is $275. This includes the 1.5 hour practices on Tuesdays and Fridays as well as matches on Saturday. Also included is a team shirt and hat.
- 10’s Novice – Plays on full court with green dot balls (singles and doubles)
- 10’s Intermediate – Plays on full court with green dot balls (singles and doubles)
- 12’s Intermediate – 4 Singles, 2 doubles teams
- 14’s Intermediate – 4 Singles, 2 doubles teams
- 10 & under must NOT turn 11 before end of calendar year
- 14 & under must NOT turn 15 before end of calendar year
Team Practice Times
- 10’s Team- 1:00 – 2:30pm
- 14’s Team- 4:00 – 5:30pm
All matches are played on Sunday at the designated times (all locations)
- 10’s Int noon – 2:00 pm
- 14’s Int 4:00 – 6:00pm